Yet another page from a collaboration between myself and Kate Ducker both interpreting different sides to the same story…
Living in his own fictional world, a blind man has the opportunity to share the beautifully abstract place he has created with a lover from a different world.
She falls in love and will do anything to escape the reality of the real world mutilating herself to be in her lovers’ warm world.
Words by Josh McKenna.
Look at her work here.
- poiean reblogged this from primary-yellow
- aliens-rule likes this
- mhinty reblogged this from tiffani-thiessen
- 666pizzaprincess likes this
- trapobell reblogged this from tiffani-thiessen
- htmldad likes this
- tiffani-thiessen reblogged this from primary-yellow
- primary-yellow reblogged this from jshmck
- gratefulstash reblogged this from jshmck
- smwazanzale likes this
- jshmck posted this